Lemonade Iced Tea Recipe
- 3 quarts water
- 9 individual tea bags
- 3/4 to 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat; add tea bags. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and lemonade concentrate. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve over ice. Yield: 12 servings (about 3 quarts).
Reviews for Lemonade Iced Tea(5)
Sort By :
I didn't add any sugar, and used decaf tea bags. We all liked it. It was nice and light.
I am hooked. This is so much better than the store bought drink. I make my own lemonade concerntrate which makes it even better.
I keep this in the fridge most of the summer. It was too sweet for my taste so I make it minus the sugar and we add our own sweetener to our glass. This way everyone has it the way they like it.
Very tasty! I used 3/4 c. sugar, but would use less next time...I don't like it too sweet.
What would you recommend if lemonade concentrate is unavailable?
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easy Recipes >
- Lemonade >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >