Apricot Lemonade Iced Tea
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 5 min. + cooling
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 4 cups water
- 7 tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1 cup chilled apricot nectar
- 4 cups cold water
- Ice cubes
- Mint sprigs
- In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved; cool slightly. Transfer to a pitcher; cool completely.
- Add lemonade concentrate and nectar to tea; stir in cold water. Serve over ice with mint.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 148 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jun 28, 2018
Plan on making this for the up coming 4th of July. Can either peach or mango nectar be subbed in place of apricot? My store has the first two, but not the apricot. Hope someone out there can help me. I will post a review after the 4th.
Jun 11, 2015
I was looking for a new spin on iced tea and this was great!!! I will definitely be making this again.
Jun 11, 2015
This was out of this world! Very nice mix of flavors and very refreshing. Had to look a bit to find apricot nectar, but it was so worth the effort! I personally had to water the mix down because the flavors are so intense, but that means I got nearly a gallon to enjoy!
Apr 6, 2015
This beverage is delicious. Unique combination of flavors. I especially like the addition of apricot nectar. I did not use mint sprigs, but I was very pleased with the results even without them.