Iced Strawberry Tea Recipe
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 4 cups brewed tea, chilled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Set aside five strawberries. Place the remaining strawberries in blender; cover and puree. Strain into pitcher. Stir in the tea, sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
- Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Garnish with reserved berries. Yield: 5 cups.
Reviews for Iced Strawberry Tea(3)
Sort By :
This is really good!!! I used frozen strawberries that we picked from our local farm and I used a food processor to liquify the strawberries. I will definitely be making this tea again!!!!!!! Thanks :-)
This was a great iced tea recipe! I didn't have a strainer so it was pulpy, but if I was able to strain it, it would have been even better. I will be making this again.
Delicious! I've made this for various company and they always drink it all and ask how I made it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easy Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >