Gobbler Goodies Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 28 Oreo cookies
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate frosting
- 1 package (11 ounces) candy corn
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add marshmallows; stir over low heat until melted. Stir in cereal. Cool for 10 minutes. With buttered hands, form cereal mixture into 1-1/2-in. balls. Twist apart sandwich cookies; spread frosting on the inside of cookies.
- Place 28 cookie halves under cereal balls to form the base for each turkey. Place three pieces of candy corn in a fan pattern on remaining cookie halves; press each half onto a cereal ball to form the tail. Attach remaining candy corn with frosting to form turkey's head. Yield: 28 servings.
Reviews for Gobbler Goodies(2)
Sort By :
I first made these with my daughter when she was in Kindergarten. Now my 2nd grade son is making them to take to school tomorrow. They're so cute! But I wish I'd bought the chocolate cream filled cookies instead of the white cream filled cookies! Or even the fudge striped cookies would work!
I made these for Thanksgiving! Everyone thought they were cute! Great for a little snack after dinner.