Total TimePrep: 15 min. + cooling
Makesabout 20 cups
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) Honey-comb cereal
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a saucepan over low heat, stir candy coating and peanut butter until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Pour over cereal and stir until well coated. Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 each: 187 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 28, 2014
Fun snack! We had a very large bag of store-brand Honeycomb cereal. Great recipe to use up cereal but it also looked very festive- the cereal shape combined with white from chocolate made it look like cute "snow flake or snowball" look. Perfect for a early winter snow day! As a volunteer food editor for ToH I loved how easy this recipe was to assemble with ingredients I had on hand!
Feb 5, 2012
Every time I make this recipe for casual get-togethers I have at least one person request the recipe.