Total TimePrep: 15 min. + cooling
Makesabout 20 cups
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) Honey-comb cereal
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside. In a saucepan over low heat, stir candy coating and peanut butter until smooth, about 10 minutes.
- Pour over cereal and stir until well coated. Immediately spread onto two greased baking sheets. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 each: 187 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Nov 28, 2014
Fun snack! We had a very large bag of store-brand Honeycomb cereal. Great recipe to use up cereal but it also looked very festive- the cereal shape combined with white from chocolate made it look like cute "snow flake or snowball" look. Perfect for a early winter snow day! As a volunteer food editor for ToH I loved how easy this recipe was to assemble with ingredients I had on hand!
Feb 5, 2012
Every time I make this recipe for casual get-togethers I have at least one person request the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.