I love spending time in the kitchen with my nieces. This is the perfect recipe to make with the little ones. Dang cute, easy and portable! —Emily Tyra, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Featured In: 42 Desserts That Are Just Too Cute
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 60 round butter-flavored crackers
- 24 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 60 miniature marshmallows
- 30 mini butter-flavored crackers
- Black sugar pearls
- Blue chocolate M&M's or black decorating icing
- Spread peanut butter on half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers to make sandwiches. Refrigerate until firm.
- Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Dip marshmallows in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place two marshmallows on top of each cookie for ears.
- Dip mini crackers in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on top of sandwiches for snouts. Decorate with black sugar pearls for eyes, and use blue M&M's or black decorating icing for mouths. Let stand until set. Refrigerate in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Frosty Polar Bears in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2016