- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 60 Ritz crackers
- 24 ounces white candy coating, melted
- 60 miniature marshmallows
- 30 mini Ritz crackers
- Blue M&M's and black sugar pearls
- Spread peanut butter on tops of half of the crackers; cover with remaining crackers. Dip sandwiches in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Dip marshmallows in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place two marshmallows on top of each cookie for ears.
- Dip mini crackers in melted candy coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on top of cookies for snouts. Decorate with M&M's for noses and sugar pearls for eyes. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Frosty Polar Bears in Cookies & Candies Bookazine 2016
Reviews for Frosty Polar Bears
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review