- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- In a small skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the ketchup, brown sugar, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Flavorful Sloppy Joes
Sort By :
"Family loved it! I added a 1/2 Tablespoon of chili powder! It was great!"
"My husband loved it."
"this is the best sloppy joe I ever ate!"
"This recipe lives up to its name... it is very flavorful. My favorite sloppy joe recipe.."
"My favorite sloppy Joe recipe. Because I like red peppers, I also add some chopped red peppers. It is easy and I think the flavor is great."