- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups eggnog
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
New family favourite!
Our families new favorite pumpkin pie! I've made this for two years and this will be made again this year! Very nice recipe!
A nice variation on pumpkin pie. A little too rich for our tastes.
Only pumpkin pie requested over and over again!
I made this recipe for thanksgiving. I ended up having to make it again that week because EVERYONE that tried it loved it. It turned out very creamy and smooth. I cooked it a little bit longer than it said and I used deep pie crusts. I will most definitely be making this again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Pie Baking >
- Pie Recipes >
- Pumpkin Desserts >
- Pumpkin Pie >
- Pumpkin Pie Recipes >