- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups eggnog
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
"Super fast & easy, very delicious. Creamy, sets up well & holds it shape when cutting. Not overly spicy, a bit sweet & mild. Our favorite eggnog is southern comfort vanilla spice flavor & since someone mentioned it was a good choice, it is what I used. Would make again, always have the ingredients on hand around the holidays."
"I substituted almond milk for the eggnog as well as a 1/2 cup of agave nectar and some blended dates for the sugar. It was delicious and the prettiest pie I've baked."
"Our family taste tested this pie against a traditional pumpkin pie. The votes were split evenly between the two."
"Absolutely my favorite pumpkin pie! The only thing I've ever done differently is to try out the flavored eggnogs and my recommendation is for the vanilla spice one. Always, Always get asked for the recipe."
"New family favourite!"