- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups eggnog
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggnog, sugar, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 375° for 60-65 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Eggnog Pumpkin Pie
Sort By :
Absolutely my favorite pumpkin pie! The only thing I've ever done differently is to try out the flavored eggnogs and my recommendation is for the vanilla spice one. Always, Always get asked for the recipe.
New family favourite!
Our families new favorite pumpkin pie! I've made this for two years and this will be made again this year! Very nice recipe!
A nice variation on pumpkin pie. A little too rich for our tastes.
Only pumpkin pie requested over and over again!