- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 jar (10 ounces) lemon curd
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Set aside 1 cup mixture for topping; press remaining mixture onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Spread lemon curd over crust. In a small bowl, combine the coconut, almonds and reserved topping mixture; sprinkle over lemon curd.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Easy Lemon Curd Bars
Sort By :
"These are fantastic. Just follow the recipe as written. They bake up beautifully."
"I think maybe 10 oz of curd would help fill up the extra space on crust. I also used some quick oats in the crust for a more crumbly topping. Easy and quick recipe!"
"Made exactly as directed. Thought it was the perfect amount of lemon curd. Quicker and easier than my usual lemon bar recipe and very tasty!"
"This is great recipe but the lemon curd/crust ratio is off. It needs double the amount of lemon curd."
"I made these but found there wasn't enough lemon curd to spread across the whole pan, but I had a jar of orange marmalade on hand so used that to fill in all the empty spaces and that worked great! These taste wonderful! Will definitely make these again!"