- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (10 ounces) pastel miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in marshmallows and walnuts.
- Divide mixture into three portions; place each portion on a piece of waxed paper. Using waxed paper, shape each into a 10-in.-long roll; roll in coconut. Wrap tightly in waxed paper; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Cut crosswise into 1/2-in. slices. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Church Window Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p161
Reviews for Church Window Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review