- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, cream and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-in. square dish. Cool to room temperature. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Butter Pecan Fudge
Sort By :
"WAKIEKAT if you have to reduce the amount of confectioner sugar. I just made this I did 2 cups of everything I used and actual Heavy Cream (Creama Mexicana you can find it in places like save a lot, Winn-Dixie maybe WalMart but I'm not sure) the only thing I did different was reduce the amount of confectioner sugar and it came out solid but creamy and perfect... My family has got it just about gone. Happy Holidays Everyone"
"I tried the receipt..did not come out right. After boiling for 5 Min. Removed and added vanilla and powder sugar...WAY WAY dry! no creamy to it...... HELP! Please advise."
"Made this several times. Quick, easy, and delicious :)"
"This fudge is creamy and delicious. It is fairly easy to make, but a little crumbly to get out of the pan. It makes a wonderful gift. I recently made a batch for my cousin, who cannot eat chocolate, and I think she thought she was in heaven. This has been well liked, each time I have made it. It sold quickly at a recent church bake sale."
"Amazing taste. Simple to make."