Butter Pecan Fudge Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, cream and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Stir in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8-in. square dish. Cool to room temperature. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/4 pounds.
Reviews for Butter Pecan Fudge(38)
Sort By :
Amazing taste. Simple to make.
All i can say is..easy and YUM!!! This is soo good i cant keep it around and it is requested in my house ALL the time!
This is so good! I've made it several times and it turns out well each time.
great taste; my first batch a little crumbly
I have been making this fudge for over 4 years now. It is delicious and creamy. Definitely my go to recipe. Making a batch for my cookie swap!