- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling, divided
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating just until combined. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup of pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cream cheese mixture; cut through with a knife to swirl the pie filling.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with remaining pie filling. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
Sort By :
"I forgot to purchase the blueberry pie filling, but I had strawberry pie filling on hand so I used it. My husband enjoyed this dessert."
"If you love cheesecake but hate the time it takes, try this recipe it is truly awesome and easy."
"I got this recipe from Quick Cooking years ago. It has become a family favorite. I have used a variety of pie fillings. Delicious!"
"It was very simpleto make and you can also use cherry, straberry, or your own favroite pie filling. I used more blueberry filling like 1 cup insted of a half and I think that it doesn't need anymore filling on top. Then it is easier to serve if you don't have it on top too."
"This recipe was very easy to assemble and was very tasty! Instead of the blueberry pie filling I used fresh blackberries (as that's what I happened to have on hand). They tasted excellent. The swirl pattern on top of the completed cheesecake was also very attractive and made it enticing for people to eat."