In Lyons, Georgia, Suzanne McKinley relies on convenient canned blueberry pie filling and a prepared graham cracker crust to assemble this pretty pie. Slices are delightful when draped with extra pie filling.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling, divided
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs, beating just until combined. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup of pie filling by heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cream cheese mixture; cut through with a knife to swirl the pie filling.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Top with remaining pie filling. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p53
Reviews for Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review