This is a fun, kid-friendly recipe I pulled together a few years ago. My kids love helping me make these. —Jessica Boivin, Nekoosa, Wisconsin
- 2 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 25 yellow chicks Peeps candy
- 1 package (12 ounces) M&M's eggs or other egg-shaped candy
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Set aside 1/2 cup for decorating.
- Add pretzel sticks to remaining chips; stir until coated. Scoop a small amount of mixture onto waxed paper; shape into a nest using two forks. Repeat, forming 25 nests. Dip bottom of Peep into reserved white chips; place in a nest. Add eggs to nest, securing with white chips. Repeat. Let stand until set. Yield: 25 servings.
Originally published as Bird Nests in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p18
Reviews for Bird Nests
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review