Chicken Wing Dings
Your guests will have a ball sampling this appetizer that has all the flavor and saucy goodness of traditional Buffalo chicken wings, but without the bones. —Suzanne Clark, Phoenix, Arizona
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Cook: 10 min./batch
Makes2-1/2 dozen meatballs (1-1/2 cups dip)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 container (8 ounces) spreadable cream cheese
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Combine the first five ingredients. Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in potato chips. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook meatballs in batches until no longer pink; drain. For dip, combine cream cheese spread, blue cheese, milk and garlic. Drizzle meatballs with wing sauce; serve with dip.
Originally published as Wing Ding of an Appetizer in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013
Sep 12, 2013
This is nice recipe. I have tried this many time.
Sep 10, 2013
I love this one!
Dec 26, 2012
To save on calories, you can also bake this meatballs in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes!