- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Press half of dough into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter and chips; stir until smooth. Stir in milk. Pour over crust. Drop remaining dough by teaspoonfuls over the top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forYummy Cookie Bars
"I have made these Yummy cookie Bars several times and everybody who has sampled them has simply raved over them. One of the best new recipes that I have tried and so very simple to make with ingredients that are always on hand. Five Star Recipe."