Sweet & Salty Snowmen Recipe
- 8 pretzel rods
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, melted
- Assorted candies and decorations: Miniature chocolate chips, sprinkles, black decorating gel, candy cane chocolate kisses, white non-pareils, Fruit by the Foot fruit rolls
- Dip a pretzel rod two-thirds of the way into melted white chocolate, or drizzle chocolate over pretzel with a spoon. Attach miniature chocolate chips for eyes and buttons; attach a sprinkle for a nose.
- Using decorating gel, add a mouth.
- For hat, attach a chocolate kiss to the top of pretzel. Sprinkle snowman with non-pareils. Carefully stand snowman upright in a tall glass or press the bottom of the pretzel rod into a 2-in.-thick piece of Styrofoam. For scarve, cut fruit rolls into thin strips; tie around snowmen. Yield: 8 snowmen.
Reviews for Sweet & Salty Snowmen
Sort By :
"This is a great idea i have made these before a few years ago when my oldest was two and now that they are 7 and 9 they still have fun making creations with mom :)"
"Cutest idea EVER and easy enogh for the kids to help! The perfect holiday treat for everyone on your list!"
"Cute idea, but very difficult to make!"
"My teenagers loved making AND eating these. We couldn't find the right size rings for the hat brims so they ended up looking like sombreros. Still cute!"
"My daughter, her friend and I just made a double recipe of these and they are very cute! I'm giving two each of my nieces/nephews & great-nieces/great-nephews . If you decide to make these be sure to allow plenty of time, plenty of ingredients and have help. It takes some practice to get them right and this is not a one person project."