When my kids were little they loved these snacks they could eat with their fingers. It makes a great quick meal, tailgate food or "pig out" dish. —Janet Rhoden, Hortonville, Wisconsin
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sloppy Joe Nachos in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p49
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review