- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sloppy Joe Nachos in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p49
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2011
A quick and easy meal. Kids loved it!
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2009
A good quick meal that even the kids liked.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Meat Appetizers >
- Mexican Appetizers >