When my kids were little they loved these snacks they could eat with their fingers. It makes a great quick meal, tailgate food or "pig out" dish. —Janet Rhoden, Hortonville, Wisconsin
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sloppy Joe Nachos in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p49
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Nachos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2011
"A quick and easy meal. Kids loved it!"
Reviewed Dec. 13, 2009
"A good quick meal that even the kids liked."