Shrimp and spinach take the flavors up a notch in our cheesy potato main dish. It really couldn’t be easier to fix. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix packet, water and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Scalloped Shrimp and Potatoes in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Scalloped Shrimp and Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review