- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the potatoes, contents of sauce mix packet, water and milk. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted. Stir in cheese until melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Scalloped Shrimp and Potatoes
Sort By :
Quick and delicious. Tastes kinda of like a baked potato soup with shrimp and spinach. Or like a soupy spinach fondue with shrimp:)
I thought all these ingredients would go together good. I was disappointed. It was just okay. I thought the shrimp got lost in the sauce. I don't think I will make this again.
Quick, easy and cheesy! I loved the fact that it integrated fresh spinach into it. Next time, I'll be looking for a healthier option for the potatoes, but I wouldn't hesitate to make this again.
I liked the sounds of this recipe, but made some changes/additions...
added 1 tsp. seafood seasoning, 3/4 tsp. dillweed, and used old cheddar because that's what I had instead. Then I baked it in the oven @350F for 20 minutes. Yum!
Very yummy and super easy!!! The only thing I would do...is TRY to find a boxed potato that isn't as salty as the one I used!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >