Rich chocolate with a hint of raspberry liqueur—it doesn't get any better than this! —Taste of Home Food Styling Team
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 cup canned vanilla frosting
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam, melted
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- Red food coloring, optional
- 48 lollipop sticks
- 2-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, chopped
- Pink candy coating, chopped
- Pink sprinkles and decorative sugar, optional
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add the frosting, jam, liqueur and food coloring if desired; mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets; insert sticks. Freeze for at least 2 hours or refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until cake balls are firm.
- In a microwave, melt dark candy coating. Dip each cake pop in coating; allow excess to drip off. Insert cake pops into a styrofoam block to stand. Melt pink candy coating; drizzle over cake pops. Decorate some cake pops with sprinkles and sugar if desired. Let stand until set. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Raspberry Truffle Cake Pops in Bakeshop Favorites 2012, p54
Reviews for Raspberry Truffle Cake Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review