- 6 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 jars (5-3/4 ounces each) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and finely chopped
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inches), divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese until smooth. Add olives. Spread about 3/4 cup each on four tortillas; top with four slices of turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- In another large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese with pickles and mustard until blended. Spread on each of four tortillas; top with ham. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining cream cheese; add celery and barbecue sauce. Spread on remaining tortillas; top with beef. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or freeze. Cut into 1/2-in. slices
- To use frozen pinwheels: Thaw for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: about 50 appetizers.
Reviews for Party Pinwheels
Sort By :
"These all turned out very well. My favorites were the roast beef ones...just seemed to have the most flavor. Definitely need to like olives to enjoy the turkey ones! I froze half of what I made. It will be interesting to see how they are once thawed."
"I enjoyed them all, but, my picky eaters enjoyed the beef ones the most."