VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 6 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened, divided
- 2 jars (5-3/4 ounces each) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and finely chopped
- 12 flour tortillas (10 inches), divided
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced fully cooked ham
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup hickory-flavored barbecue sauce
- 1 package (6 ounces) thinly sliced cooked roast beef
- In a large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese until smooth. Add olives. Spread about 3/4 cup each on four tortillas; top with four slices of turkey. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap.
- In another large bowl, beat two packages of cream cheese with pickles and mustard until blended. Spread on each of four tortillas; top with ham. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap.
- In a large bowl, beat remaining cream cheese; add celery and barbecue sauce. Spread on remaining tortillas; top with beef. Roll up and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or freeze. Cut into 1/2-in. slices
- To use frozen pinwheels: Thaw for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: about 50 appetizers.
Originally published as Party Pinwheels in Country Woman May/June 1997, p40
Reviews forParty Pinwheels
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2010
"I enjoyed them all, but, my picky eaters enjoyed the beef ones the most."