Lemon Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Carefully spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Pudding Dessert(5)
Sort By :
The family loved it. Not too heavy.
Very easy,turned out well. The bottom crust is a bit too thick, would leave about 1/2-3/4 cup out of crust portion.
This dessert is fantastic! The short bread crust makes it extra good.
Re;Lemon Pudding Dessert
I made this dessert for our Auxiliary dinner and it was a big hit.
This dessert is delicious! For a lighter version, you can make it with sugar-free pudding, lite whipped topping, and 1/3 less fat cream cheese. It tastes just as yummy!