Lemon Ice Tea Mix Recipe
- 7-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups unsweetened instant tea
- 5 envelopes (.23 ounce each) unsweetened lemonade soft drink mix
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup warm water
- Cold water
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, tea and drink mix. Divide into five equal batches; store in airtight containers in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 5 batches (8-1/2 cups total).
- To prepare tea: Dissolve about 1-2/3 cups tea mix in 1 cup warm water. Place in a gallon container. Add cold water to measure 1 gallon. Cover and refrigerate. Yield: about 16 (1-cup) servings per batch.
Reviews for Lemon Ice Tea Mix(10)
Sort By :
I guess you didn't see that the first item is 7-1/2 cups sugar? Sounds good to me
unsweetened means no sweetner
So, I would suppose they would not use the recipe. It doesn't stop anyone else that might be fine with those products from enjoying a good idea.
A lot of people cannot use Crystal Light and similar products because the aspertame causes bad headaches.
Re: Lemon Ice Tea
Boil 9 reg. teabags in a qt. of water. Strain and pour into a 1 gal. pitcher. Add 1 1/2 cups of sugar and 1/2 tub of Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade mix. Add enough cold water to fill the pitcher and stir. This recipe is easy and a lot cheaper to make. When serving, pour over ice cubes in your glass. Sometimes I add some chopped fresh ginger to the boiling water.
More Recipe Collections
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Potluck Beverage Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >