Add some creamy goodness to your cup of joe with a splash of this alcohol-free version of the Irish favorite. —Marcia Severson, Hallock, Minnesota
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- EACH SERVING:
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- For each serving, place coffee in a mug. Stir in 1/3 cup Irish cream. Heat mixture in a microwave if desired. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Homemade Irish Cream in Taste of Home December/January 2011, p27
Reviews for Homemade Irish Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review