- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- EACH SERVING:
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- For each serving, place coffee in a mug. Stir in 1/3 cup Irish cream. Heat mixture in a microwave if desired. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
Reviews for Homemade Irish Cream(10)
Sort By :
Just in time for St . Patrick's Day with friends
very good. made a practice round before St. Patrick's day, and had it alone over some ice. everyone loved it, perfect amount of chocolate and coffee and cream flavor. Adults had it with a little kahlua and they said it was just a little better
I made this for Christmas & all loved it!! I was able to lighten it up also. It still made a hit!!
I liked this very much - it's easily tweaked to personal taste and made an impressive cup of coffee.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Coffee >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Hot Beverages >
- Irish Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >