- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- EACH SERVING:
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- In a blender, combine the first eight ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
- For each serving, place coffee in a mug. Stir in 1/3 cup Irish cream. Heat mixture in a microwave if desired. Yield: 3-1/3 cups.
Reviews for Homemade Irish Cream
Sort By :
"Just in time for St . Patrick's Day with friends"
"This liquid ass single handedly ruined my day. The amount of lactation that this caused was tremendously painful."
"very good. made a practice round before St. Patrick's day, and had it alone over some ice. everyone loved it, perfect amount of chocolate and coffee and cream flavor. Adults had it with a little kahlua and they said it was just a little better"
"I made this for Christmas & all loved it!! I was able to lighten it up also. It still made a hit!!"