- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 12 large eggs
- 6 slices Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 1 envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry. Roll into a 16x12-in. rectangle; cut into twelve 4-in. squares. Place in greased muffin cups, pressing gently onto bottoms and up sides, allowing corners to point up.
- Break and slip an egg into center of each pastry cup; sprinkle with Canadian bacon. Bake 10-12 minutes or until pastry is golden brown and egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions.
- Remove pastry cups to wire racks. Serve warm with hollandaise sauce. Yield: 1 dozen (1 cup sauce).
Originally published as Egg Baskets Benedict in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Egg Baskets Benedict
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review