- 2/3 cup vanilla frosting
- 30 large marshmallows
- Pink gel or paste food coloring
- Red and pink heart-shaped decorating sprinkles
- 60 miniature marshmallows
- Frost the tops of 12 large marshmallows; stack a large marshmallow on top of each. Quarter the remaining large marshmallows; set aside for ears. Tint 1/4 cup frosting pink. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; place pink frosting in bag.
- Pipe a ribbon between the stacked marshmallows for bow tie. With white frosting, attach red hearts for eyes and a pink heart for nose. Pipe pink whiskers and smile.
- For ears, pipe the center of quartered marshmallows pink; attach to head with white frosting. With the remaining white frosting, attach the miniature marshmallows for legs and tail. Let stand until dry. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Easter Bunny Treats
Sort By :
I did this with my Sunday School students a while back. This is adorable and simple. Easy to assemble and delicious to eat!
These are easy and fun for my grandson and I to make together
Linda and CometCooker, I am TOTALLY with you on having a hard time making these...UNTIL I finally gave in and used TOOTHPICKS! Seriously, I was so frustrated (In what universe does this only take 15 minutes to do 12 using frosting as glue?)...then I said "ARG!" and grabbed my jar of toothpicks. After that, the ears and feet and arms all stayed on just fine and they turned out great!! I just had to warn the kids not to pop 'em into their mouth whole. Hahaha. These are adorable!
Well I am not a Bunny Maker!! I gave it a try but I couldn't get the ears to stay on. I did not make the icing I bought it, but what a difficult time I had. But they were cute but too fidley for me. Good luck to all that can make these work. I would love to know the secret.
I think the adults making them had more trouble then the kids but all in all great "Messy" fun enjoyed ever minute
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Kids Desserts >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >