This recipe is so good, no one will guess how quickly you put it together. These little bites are delicious and decadent! —Stephanie Howard, Oakland, California
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoonful of crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Originally published as Crab Crescents in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p29
Reviews for Crab Crescents
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review