- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoonful of crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews for Crab Crescents
Sort By :
Made this for New Year's Eve. Used tiny shrimp instead of crab, and the results were outstanding.
It didn't specify which pesto to use, I used a tomato based one but it may have been better with the basil? The tomato gave it a pizza sauce taste which isn't really what you want with crab. Great appetizer idea and worth experimenting with :)