With its gingersnap crust and maple syrup drizzle, this rich and creamy spiced pumpkin dessert never fails to get rave reviews. It cuts nicely, too. —Cathy Hall, Phoenix, Arizona
- 32 gingersnap cookies, crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Maple syrup
- In a small bowl, combine gingersnap crumbs and butter. Press onto bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust; sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of baking dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares; serve with syrup. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert in Taste of Home August/September 2007, p29
Reviews for Contest-Winning Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review