If you like coconut, you’ll love these no-bake, no-fuss sweets. They’re cute as can be and would make a great after-school snack to keep in the fridge. Flo Burtnett - North Gage, Oklahoma
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 ounce milk chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut, confectioners' sugar and butter. Form into 1-in. balls.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make an indentation in the center of each ball. Fill with chocolate. Sprinkle with pecans. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Chill until chocolate is firm. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Coconut Joys in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p16
Reviews for Coconut Joys
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review