- 2 medium potatoes, baked and cooled
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon or bacon bits
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-in. cubes; place half in a blender. Add broth; cover and process until smooth. Pour into a saucepan. Stir in sour cream, pepper and remaining potatoes. Cook over low heat until heated through (do not boil). Garnish with cheese, bacon and onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Baked Potato Soup
Sort By :
"This is my family's favorite potato soup recipe. It's so easy to make, my teenage son fixes it by himself."
"This was ok. Fairly bland."
"We didn't like this recipe for Baked Potato Soup. I am going back to using the recipe I have done in the past."
"Awesome recipe. Simply perfect!!!"