- 1-1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, divided
- Combine the wafer crumbs, pecans and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, liqueur and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust. Chill until serving.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; stir in water and 1-1/2 cups raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
- Spread topping over filling. Garnish with remaining berries. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forContest-Winning Raspberry Cream Pie
"I made this today to take to a July 4th cookout, and it was a big hit. I easily doubled the recipe. It was very flavorful and not too heavy."
"This absolutely one my family's favorite recipes. I can see why it won a contest!"
"I made this for Thanksgiving and it is so, very good! My daughter has requested it once a month. I'll make it each holiday."
"OH MY, i also reduced the sugar and found it was great. I reduced sugar by 1/4 cup"
"This was okay, but we found it way too sweet, especially the topping. If I make it again I'd make half of the topping as there is way too much and also reduce the sugar content significantly."
"This was a big hit. I left out the orange liqueur. I baked the crust for about 15 minutes at 350, so it wouldn't crumble. Also made one without crust for a gluten-free version and that was great as well."
"my sister made this for our family get together and we all loved it."
"I used to make this years ago and lost the recipe. I'm so glad to see it posted here. It's one of my all time favorites and will be our dessert tomorrow night."