Blizzard Party Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 20 caramels, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients. In a microwave, melt chips; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet; let stand until set, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sep 16, 2017
So easy and quick to put together. I added a small amount of candy corn for fall color.
Dec 12, 2015
I love this snack mix. It is a huge hit with family friends and co workers. I Use rice chex instead of corn chex and for holiday color use either blue or red and green m&m's.
Dec 23, 2013
This tasted great! My only problem was melting the white chocolate (my first time) so burnt the first batch but warmed for only 30 seconds at time with second batch and it did great. Really easy to put together.
Sep 12, 2013
Always a hit! I usually bring this to our Christmas gatherings!
Jun 12, 2013
This is a great sweet snack! It disappeared quickly!
Jun 11, 2013
This is the best! Made it at Christmas for a work party. Make sure you take copies of the recipe where ever you go, because everyone wants to know
Dec 15, 2012
The caramel chunks are nice but I prefer this type of snack mix with M&Ms or dark chocolate.
Dec 14, 2012
Yummy! I used rice chex and added peanut m&m's.
Dec 12, 2012
I just made this for my family! They love it!
Aug 26, 2011
This is so good. Make a double batch, because you can't stop eating it. Love to give this away at Christmas time. Everyone raves about it. Sent some home for my son to take to work and it never made it, his wife ate the whole container.