Deals We Love: Jazz Up Your Kitchen with the 10 Best Spring Steals
These discounts are so deep, you should find a snorkel. Sarah Farmer's favorite cast iron skillet is 42% off!
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
It seems like everything from cookware sets to our favorite cast iron skillets are getting pricier and pricier. As Sales Editor at Taste of Home, finding markdowns for Deals We Love is my favorite way to help readers—and myself—save money. I get extra excited when I find luxury Dutch ovens and nonstick frying pans. This gal plans to soup and sauté all she can before the warm weather encroaches.
Not to toot my own horn, but in the past, I’ve located some of the best-hidden deals on Taste of Home favorites like Beautiful by Drew Barrymore, Le Creuset, All-Clad and Green Pan. Spending my workday digging through sales across the internet has its perks! This installment’s finds—up to 77% off—are pretty surprising, especially on the heels of Presidents Day deals.
The Best Sales
- Amazon: Free two-day shipping with a Prime membership and thousands of savings make Amazon one of the best places to snag the deals we love for spring. Score cleaning supplies, cookware sets, kitchen gadgets and home essentials up to 70% off.
- BonBowl: BonBowl offers a way to cook and eat in the same bowl, anywhere. For a limited time, save $50 on your BonBowl with code SAVE50.
- Hydro Flask: If you’re looking for a high-quality water bottle, now is the time to pick one up from Hydro Flask. The brand slashed prices by up to 40% on their bestselling drinkware during their huge seasonal sale.
- Our Place: If you haven’t heard of the internet-famous Always Pan, you should read our review. This editor-tested pan is one of our favorite cookware items. For a limited time, score the coveted pan in a new cast iron coating for 25% off during the brand’s Sizzle Sale.
- Sur la Table: From a myriad of Le Creuset colorways (excluding the new navy collection, sadly) to Viking, Sur la Table’s sale has you covered. Shop now and enjoy an extra 20% off clearance in addition to discounts of up to 50% off five-star favorites.
- Uncommon Goods: Uncommon Goods has some of the most surprising sale items on its site, from cooking classes to a pumpkin spice latte kit.
- Wayfair: I love spending hours browsing through Wayfair’s sales. I always find tons of deep discounts on everything from anti-fatigue kitchen mats to markdowns on furniture.
- Xtrema: You may not have heard of Xtrema, which means you’re missing out on some of the best fully ceramic cookware on the market. Beginning on February 26, shop their extensive sale offerings for 40% off sitewide and free shipping on their toxin-free heirloom cookware. Use code SECRET to access the sale.
Our Top Picks
BonBowl Cooktop Set
BonBowl isn’t your grandma’s portable stove. Use this induction cooktop to heat up leftovers or prepare pasta dishes in the same bowl you eat out of. Sensors in the cooktop measure the temperature of the included bowls for perfectly prepared lunches. The unit uses energy-efficient magnets to cook rather than gas or electricity.
If you’re cooking for one or looking for a good way to save on takeout at the office (and energy on dishes), the BonBowl is the perfect solution. Plus, it’s nonstick, just like the viral Green Pan. Snag it on sale for $50 off with code SAVE50.
Lodge 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Skillet
Lodge products—including their famous cast iron skillet—are high-quality heirloom pieces. You’ll be hard-pressed to find them for less than $50, let alone $20. Luckily, I found the incredibly popular Lodge cast iron skillet on deep discount for 42% off. This is your sign to start your cast iron collection.
Dry Erase Magnetic Menu
I’ve been trying to meal prep for four years now, and the only thing that has brought me any closer to achieving my healthy eating goals is a dry-erase magnetic menu. Like the viral air fryer cheat sheet, this dry-erase meal planning board—available at a savings of 30% plus an extra 5% off coupon—is magnetic, so it easily attaches to the fridge.
Use it to keep track of upcoming meals, jot down items for your grocery list and take notes on errands and upcoming events.
Global Hot Sauce and Spice Kit
I’ll admit it—I love spicy food almost as much as I love saving money. This zesty spice blend kit, made up of Moroccan harissa lime, Zambian peri peri, Jamaican jerk and Thai coconut curry, is easily shaken onto steaks, fish and fries.
But, there’s more—the included cookbook outlines ways to incorporate these flavors into everything from hot sauces to salad dressings. There’s a section focused on plant-based dinners and dips. Pick up these versatile global hot sauce and spice quartet at a stunning 77% discount.
Cast Iron Always Pan
When the Always Pan is on sale for $40 off, I have to cover it. This cast iron version of the all-in-one pan offers a way to steam, sauté, grill, sear, braise, fry and serve without any other utensils needed. Pick up this bestselling kitchen item in one of seven classy colors before it sells out—again.
Ceramic Five-Piece Starter Set
Shh—don’t tell anyone that this ceramic five-piece starter set from Xtrema is 40% off with code SECRET. Unlike other brands that use a mixture of glass, metal and ceramic in their pots and pans, Xtrema uses only ceramic in their handcrafted cookware.
There is a myriad of benefits in using ceramic-only cookware: it promotes even heating and better flavor and is safe for a variety of cooking methods from BBQ to broiling. Bye-bye, toxic nonstick coatings—there’s a new cookware set in town.
Cuisinart Precision Pro Stand Mixer
If you missed the Presidents Day appliance sales, I have good news: there are still plenty of good savings to be had. The Cuisinart Precision Pro stand mixer proves it—snag it at a savings of $256. From a large-capacity 5.5-quart mixing bowl to the digital LED dial with 12 speed options and three recipe settings, this baby will take over your baking in the best way.
Rev-A-Shelf Cabinet Organizer
A Deals We Love roundup wouldn’t be complete without a kitchen organization sale. There are two things I love about the Rev-A-Shelf: it makes use of all the space in my cupboards and easily pulls out thanks to a built-in track. It’s so much easier to procure the perfect pot for any given recipe minus an avalanche of lids.
Start cleaning up your cabinets while this expert organizer sits at a savings of 57%.