The Best Presidents Day Kitchen and Home Deals You Should Be Shopping
Presidents Day isn't just a long weekend—it's the best shopping holiday of the season!
Our editors and experts handpick every product we feature. We may earn a commission from your purchases.
It’s somehow already February again, which means Presidents Day sale offerings are appearing across the internet. Historically, Presidents Day is known for some of the best mattress, home decor and patio furniture deals all year—and a three-day weekend, of course.
Presidents Day Deals: What to Expect
Expect to see deep discounts on everything you need (and want) for your kitchen and home, like cookware sets, the best cordless vacuums, cleaning products and dog gifts. Shop kitchen sales galore while prices are low and stock up on essentials—and a few splurges—to round out your kitchen and home. If something sparks joy, now’s the time to take advantage of savings and add it to your cart.
As Taste of Home’s Sales Editor, I’m an expert shopper who spends my workday sourcing the best sales online. Having my finger on the pulse of sales means knowing exactly what brands readers love and where to get those brands at the lowest prices. Below are my favorite Presidents Day sales. Browse through the categories to find huge discounts, but hurry—the most popular items are already selling out!
The Best Presidents Day Sales
Popular Retailers: Amazon, Target, Walmart and More
- Amazon: Amazon is the MVP of Presidents Day deals. They have huge savings on cookware, home decor and furniture. The incredibly popular Lodge skillet we previously wrote about is on sale for 42% off. Did you miss the All-Clad sale? Pick up an All-Clad cookware set for a jaw-dropping savings of $460.
- Nordstrom: Stop by Nordstrom Rack for even bigger savings on designer duds and kitchenware.
- Target: Everyone’s favorite hangout spot actually sells things, too. Find deals on home goods—like 50% off this cotton slub duvet set—and kitchenware. I spy a Nespresso Vertuo Plus for $50 off.
- T.J. Maxx: T.J. Maxx has tons of savings on everything from home decor to All-Clad cookware. If you’re having trouble finding the best deals, check out our guide to shopping T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods and Marshalls.
- Walmart: It’s no secret—Walmart always has some of the best sales. Score discounts like $200 off a Shark robot vacuum. Check out their sales on the Pioneer Woman and Beautiful by Drew Barrymore collections, too.
- Wayfair: Wayfair is my favorite place to find deep discounts. Some of my favorite deals include $50 off a KitchenAid mixer, anti-fatigue mats for 30% off and a Cuisinart chopper available at a savings of 53%.
- Caraway: We were so curious about the internet-famous brand that produces clever steamers, adorable mini cookware options and bakeware so much that we reviewed it. Spoiler: it’s worth the investment! Shop their site for exclusive savings on tons of items, including $150 off their coveted cookware set and $60 off their popular food storage set.
- Great Jones: With eye-catching cookware in all shades of the rainbow, it’s hard to resist stocking up on Great Jones cookware. We couldn’t stop ourselves from trying it, and the Holy Sheet pan passed our test with flying colors.
- Green Pan: Green Pan sales offer a chance to snag this beloved nonstick cookware at the deepest discounts all year. Save up to 50% on everything from the classic Hudson collection to the gorgeous Reserve pans. Stop by their electronics and Winter Sale sections for discounts on utensils and appliances, too.
- HexClad: Referred to as the “Rolls Royce of cookware” by Chef Gordon Ramsay, HexClad offers cookware that has the performance of stainless steel but the convenience of nonstick. Shop their best sellers and other collections for big savings—snag discounts on their newly-launched Dutch oven.
- Le Creuset: The French kitchenware retailer has tons of pretty cookware, which is why it’s a favorite among professional chefs. Shop their specials for incredible savings on their griddles, frying pans and Dutch ovens.
- Our Place: The Our Place Always Pan is the internet celebrity of cookware. Everyone loves the pretty colors and nonstick ceramic coating that makes it easy to cook, broil and brown everything from eggs to steak. Through February 28, get the Always Pan in cast iron for 25% off! Score huge discounts on their cute tableware and kitchen prep items, too.
- Sur la Table: Sur la Table’s sales are legendary. Score top brands like Staub, Le Creuset and All-Clad up to 80% off.
- KitchenAid: Find savings of $50 on the popular stand mixer and major appliances when you shop the Presidents Day sale at KitchenAid.
- Nutribullet: From February 16-20, all Nutribullet products are 20% off.
Home and Mattress Deals
- Anthropologie: We adore Anthropologie’s maximalism vibes. Find clothing, kitchenware and decor at bargain prices during their seasonal sale.
- Brooklinen: Cuddle up in cozy comforters courtesy of Brooklinen when you shop the Last Call sale. Save up to 40% on high-quality bedding.
- Cocoon by Sealy: The Winter Chill Sale is on. Save 35% on Cocoon by Sealy’s Chill mattresses and get free pillows and sheets.
- Cozy Earth: Stock up on cozy bedding and pajamas for 20-30% off with code PRESIDENTSDAYSALE.
- HomeGoods: The off-price retailer always has incredible deals on Christmas decor. Shop their sale for the cutest home decor finds at rock-bottom prices.
- Nectar: Score 33% off sitewide when you shop for a mattress at Nectar during their Presidents Day sale. Get extra savings on select bedding and bed frames when you look through their sale section.
- Pottery Barn: Pottery Barn is the VIP of home goods. Find hundreds of items up to 70% off when you shop their sale offerings.
- Rifle Paper Co.: Rifle Paper Co. is doing an extra 30% off sale items. Use code EXTRA30 through February 21 to take advantage of the sale.
- Tuft & Needle: Through February 26, save up to $650 on mattresses. Plus, take up to 30% off bedding and furniture.
- Uncommon Goods: Find everything you didn’t know you needed when you browse the sale selections at Uncommon Goods. A few of our favorite finds include a virtual truffle-making class and 50% off this wooden tea set.
- West Elm: With savings on couches, decor and bedding, it’s hard to visit West Elm’s sale section without filling up your cart with inexpensive finds.
- 1-800-Baskets: Save up to 50% on gourmet gift baskets for a friend—or yourself.
- Atlas Coffee Club: Snag a subscription for up to 50% off when you shop the gift options at Atlas. On the fence? Check out our review.
- Cheryl’s Cookies: Browse through Cheryl’s Cookies sale pages for cookies, brownies and chocolate-covered pretzels galore. There are tons of leftover Valentine’s Day boxes to scoop up at rock-bottom prices.
- Factor: Score 50% off your first box of healthy meals and 20% off for the next month with code FACTORFEB2023.
- Goldbelly: I’m not kidding when I say we are obsessed with Goldbelly—check out our review. They are running tons of promotions on delicious foods. Stop by their sale section and secure yummy treats.
- Green Chef: If it’s hard to get dinner on the table, consider Green Chef meal kits. They offer 30 different weekly recipes, delivered right to your door. For a limited time, take advantage of $200 off throughout your first five boxes and free shipping with code GCFEB2023.
- HelloFresh: Enjoy 65% off meal kits and free shipping with code HFFEB2023.
- Harry & David: From savory to sweet, enjoy a treat from Harry & David at up to 50% off.
- Hickory Farms: You can’t beat the delicious assortment of sausages, cookies and wine at Hickory Farms—especially when you’re saving some serious cash.
- Mrs. Fields: There are few things in the world that beat cookies, and Mrs. Fields has some of the best. Save up to 40% on select gourmet gifts when you shop the sale.
- Omaha Steaks: Pick up butcher-quality cuts at rock-bottom prices when you shop Omaha Steaks’ sale. Almost everything on their site is 50% off.
- Shipt: Now through Monday, February 20, Shipt is offering its annual membership for just $69—that’s a $30 discount. Enjoy reduced fees and free delivery on groceries for an entire year. Use code 71770A15A73 at checkout to take advantage of the sale.
Cleaning and Organizing Deals
- Bissell: Check out Bissell’s clearance and sale sections for enormous discounts on everything from the multi-surface vacuum to their Max Air purifier, just in time for allergy season.
- Dyson: For a limited time, save $100 on some of Dyson’s most popular vacuums like the V15 Detect Absolute and the Cyclone V10 Animal.
- Chewy: It’s always time to treat your pooch or kitty. Get pet care, food and toys on a deep discount when you shop Chewy’s sale offerings.
- Diggs: Use code VDAY30 for 30% off blush and lilac accessories. Plus, shop the sale section for great deals on dog crates, carriers and dog care.
- Wild One: Take advantage of Wild One’s biggest warehouse sale yet and save up to 45% on aesthetic dog toys, collars and harnesses.
When do Presidents Day sales start?
Presidents Day 2023 lands on Monday, February 20. While there are tons of deals that won’t become live until then, most retailers are already listing huge savings on their websites. Don’t wait until the weekend—snag these savings now for the best selection.
Does Amazon have Presidents Day sales?
While Amazon has yet to announce an official Presidents Day sale, there are tons of deals listed on their site. Navigate to the deals page for the most up-to-date and popular picks, curated to your interests. There you’ll find hundreds of savings available on tons of products.
Want more fun product picks and money-saving deals from our shopping experts and Test Kitchen? Sign up for the Stuff We Love newsletter.