- 1 package (12 ounces) Corn Chex
- 1 package (10 ounces) Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) Honeycomb cereal
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. In a very large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels. In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 hours or until cereal is crisp, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 10 quarts.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Salty Party Mix
Sort By :
"I Just made this by cutting the recipe in half because it was way to much for my family. It turned out awful. It is way to sweet. I am very disappointed. Looks like I'll be feeding the birds."
"Love this different twist on an old classic."
"Tastes great and yes it is addicting!"
"I just didn't care for this. Too sweet I think for me. I took it on a summer vacation hoping everyone would love it, but I ended up being stuck with most of it when I got home."
"I have made this for weddings, receptions, Christmas gifts- it's a winner. Sometimes I add about 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper to ad a mild zip. Sometimes I add in craisens and crispy baked peas for crunch and Christmas colors. I have been asked for this recipe each time I serve it"