- 1 package (12 ounces) Corn Chex
- 1 package (10 ounces) Cheerios
- 1 package (10 ounces) Honeycomb cereal
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- 1-1/4 cups butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 275°. In a very large bowl, combine cereals and pretzels. In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients until sugar is dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 1-1/4 hours or until cereal is crisp, stirring every 15 minutes. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 10 quarts.
Reviews for Sweet 'n' Salty Party Mix
Sort By :
"Tastes great and yes it is addicting!"
"I just didn't care for this. Too sweet I think for me. I took it on a summer vacation hoping everyone would love it, but I ended up being stuck with most of it when I got home."
"Absolutely addicting!! One of our all-time favorites!!!"
"I made this, we loved it, would like to find this copy of country woman"
"This is such a beautiful treat for a party, it gets made often in our house. We tend to triple the recipe, as it has a habit of vanishing way too fast. It's a keeper, for sure."