Pumpkin Pie Martinis Recipe
- 1 vanilla wafer, crushed, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounces milk
- 2 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce hazelnut liqueur
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Dash ground cinnamon
- If a cookie-crumb rim is desired, moisten the rims of two cocktail glasses with water. Place cookie crumbs on a plate; dip rims in crumbs. Set aside.
- Fill a mixing glass or tumbler three-fourths full with ice. Add the remaining ingredients; stir until condensation forms on outside of glass. Strain into two chilled cocktail glasses. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Pumpkin Pie Martinis(2)
Sort By :
Wow, this is really good. I didn't do the cookie rim but I think that would just add to it. Smooth and creamy!
I made this last evening at my Uppercase Living Party, it was a hit! I premixed it (8 times the listed amounts, and it made a little over 2 quarts. Delicious,unique, and a keeper!