- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 seconds or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in vanilla. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour remaining filling over peanut butter layer.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Microwave remaining fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Makeover Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Sort By :
This sounds really good, one thing I would change is to make the crust out of almond meal. I have stopped using graham crackers. The almond meal is so much better. It doesn't have all the sugar so your not putting sugar on top of sugar. Hope this gives you some more ideas.
I have made this several times in the full fat recipes - in fact I get about 6 requests a year to make it...I will try the lower fat version!! Thanks!
A big yes, it was great, everyone enjoyed it. Not to rich and a classic pairing of peanut butter and chocolate.
Everyone loved it. Easy to make, a nice presentation. We did not find it to rich, it had a creamy texture with the peanut butter and chocolate a great pairing.
the presantation i think is the best part this looks and tastes soo yummy
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >