- 1 cup refrigerated Holiday Cookie Dough
- 3/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Additional miniature semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. In a large bowl, combine the dough, coconut, cracker crumbs, chocolate chips and milk. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 3-in. star-shaped cookie cutter.
- Place 1 in. apart on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- If frosting is desired, melt additional chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Frost cooled cookies. Yield: about 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Magic Stars in Simple & Delicious November/December 2007, p54
Reviews for Magic Stars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Cut Out Sugar Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Cookies >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Holiday Cookie Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >