- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. For topping, combine sugar and flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon over each muffin. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Lemon/Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Sort By :
"JUST MADE THESE, THEY ARE DELICIOUS CANNOT WAIT FOR MY HUSBAND OF 48 YEARS TO TASTE,I KNOW HE WILL LIKE THIS RECIPE"
"These muffins were the best. The next day I made another batch and gave some away also"
"Perfect-just the way they are."
"Excellent receipt!! My family loves them ! At the top Instead the steussel I put only sugar!"
"These are great!! Try them with Strawberries, as they are in season now, Yummy!!"