Great Pumpkin Brownie Recipe
Our kids beg for a Big Pumpkin Brownie every year. To make this eye-catching treat, bake brownie batter in a pizza pan, spread with orange-tinted frosting and let the kids design a pumpkin stem and jack-o-lantern face using candy.
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Orange paste food coloring
- 16 green milk chocolate M&M's
- 22 yellow milk chocolate M&M's
- 13 orange milk chocolate M&M's
- 8 dark brown milk chocolate M&M's
- 20 pieces candy corn
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Spread on a greased 12-in. pizza pan to within 1 in. of edges.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Tint frosting orange; frost entire top of brownie. For stem, arrange green M&M's in a square pattern at top of pumpkin. For each eye, arrange 11 yellow M&M's in a triangle. For nose, arrange orange M&M's in a triangle. For mouth, place brown M&M's in a horizontal line; surround with candy corn, tips pointing out. Cut into squares to serve. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Great Pumpkin Brownie in Taste of Home October/November 2005, p23
Reviews for Great Pumpkin Brownie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Bars >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Halloween Desserts >
- Halloween Party Recipes >
- Halloween Recipes >