When you really want to relax and enjoy the evening try one of these mild orange-flavored Tequila Sunrises.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 to 1-1/4 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 ounces tequila
- 4-1/2 ounces orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- Orange slice and maraschino cherry
- Place ice in a Collins or highball glass. Pour the tequila and orange juice into the glass. Slowly pour grenadine over a bar spoon into the center of the drink. Garnish as desired.