- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2% cottage cheese
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/4 cups each fresh blueberries and raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs and butter. Combine the flour and salt; add to milk mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat an 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Stir crepe batter; pour 2 tablespoons into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, coating skillet with cooking spray as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- In a blender, cover and process cheeses until smooth. Add sugar and extract; pulse until combined. Spread a scant 1 tablespoonful onto each crepe. Fold opposite sides of crepe over filling, forming a little bundle.
- Place seam side down in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve topped with berries and dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Gluten-Free RecipeRead all ingredient labels for possible gluten content prior to use. Ingredient formulas can change, and production facilities vary among brands. If you're concerned that your brand may contain gluten, contact the company.
2 each: 180 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.