- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3-1/2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing croutons
- 3 cups cooked whole kernel corn
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a small saucepan, cook onion and celery in butter until tender; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the croutons, corn, eggs, water, salt, pepper and onion mixture. Shape into eight to 10 balls.
- Place in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-20 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forCorn Balls
"These dressing balls are perfect with baked chicken during the holidays with gravy on them!! Yummy!!"
"Nice recipe :)"