Copycat Chicken Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, cooled and minced
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 romaine leaves
- Mix the first 7 ingredients; stir in chicken. Line 2 slices of toast with lettuce. Top with chicken salad and remaining toast.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 651 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 1386mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 51g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 18, 2018
Really good, but too much mayo and relish for us. Made again cutting down on both of those and now it's perfect! My mother loves this as a sandwich and also just on lettuce.
Apr 22, 2018
Very tasty and easy. I love Chic-Fil-A and their chicken salad and since we don't have a restaurant close by, I can make this at home!