Copycat Chicken Salad
This copycat Chik-fil-A chicken salad recipe is incredibly easy to make, and your family will love it. The sweet pickle relish gives its signature taste. I like to use a thick crusty oat bread. —Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, cooled and minced
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 2 romaine leaves
- Mix first seven ingredients; stir in chicken. Line two slices of toast with lettuce. Top with chicken salad and remaining toast.
Test Kitchen tips
Nutrition Facts1 sandwich: 651 calories, 29g fat (5g saturated fat), 222mg cholesterol, 1386mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 51g protein.
Originally published as Chicken salad copy cat! Cluck-Fil-A Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.