- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, strings removed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Place mixture in a pastry bag or heavy-duty plastic bag with a small star tip.
- Pipe about 1/4 teaspoon of mixture onto the wide end of each pea pod. Arrange pods on a serving platter with cheese mixture toward the outside of the platter; fill center with tomatoes. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews for Snow Pea Holiday Wreath
Sort By :
"Made this using small balls of fresh mozzarella, tossed with a bit of dry ranch dressing mix then sliced in half instead of the cream cheese. Turned out very tasty>"
"<p>Very nice however, I arranged the pea pods on the plate then dotted the tips, it was much easier and ensured a nice design.</p>"
"Very easy to prepare, but takes a few minutes to design. It looked festive and all comments were positive. I would make it again."