This was my Dad's favorite dessert. He is gone now but I remember his smile every time I make it. Use it to get to a man's heart! —Peggy Griffin, Elba, Nebraska
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust. Drop 1/2 cup pie filling by tablespoonfuls over batter. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until filling is set. Transfer remaining raspberry filling to a covered container; refrigerate until serving.
- Cool pie 1 hour on a wire rack. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, covering when completely cooled. Serve with reserved filling. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake Pie in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Raspberry Swirled Cheesecake Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review