VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped cream. Spread a third of the cream mixture into crust; cover with raspberry mixture. Top with remaining cream mixture. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Raspberry Ribbon Pie in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p63