- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 7-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and raspberries. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Transfer to a bowl; cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; fold in whipped cream. Spread a third of the cream mixture into crust; cover with raspberry mixture. Top with remaining cream mixture. Chill for 1-2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Raspberry Ribbon Pie in Cooking for 2 Fall 2006, p63
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon-Raspberry Ribbon Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Graham Cracker Crust Pies >
- Homemade Pie Crust >
- Pie Crust Recipes >
- Pie Crust Recipes with Butter >
- Pie Recipes >