- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 cup boiling water
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 4 teaspoons sugar, optional
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, dissolve coffee in water. Add sweetener if desired. Stir in the milk, chocolate syrup and vanilla; mix well. Serve over ice. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Iced Coffee
"I just made this tonight for the first time, and it is so good. I will no longer buy it in the mornings before work. I can just whip this up at night so it can be nice and cold for the morning."
"This is so much better than store bought. I had no chocolate syrup on hand so I used Nestle Quick. It turned out great. Love this recipe."
"Super easy to make and to adjust to your taste."
"I think I drink this every day since I tried the recipe! I will have to try the coffee ice cubes to make it even better."
"I also used "coffee" ice cubes but with decaf so I could enjoy it after dinner. Delicious!!"