- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Butterscotch Pumpkin Mousse
Sort By :
"We love this, the butterscotch and pumpkin pair so well. I didn't have sugar free pudding on hand so I used instant butterscotch (regular). I'm looking forward to trying the sugar free/lower cal version. This is a keeper. Thank you for sharing this!"
"Made this this week and it was delicious. It is a keeper. The things I did differently was to use vanilla instant pudding , add some vanilla and garnish with ginger snap crumbs.... Reallly good."
"My family & my neighbors loved this . It is a keeper & next time I am going to double it!"
"I and my guests loved it. The first time I forgot to put the whipped topping in and it was just as good. Tonight I'll make it with the whipped toping."
"This is in my regular rotation of desserts. I prefer to use vanilla instant pudding. Everyone loves it -- its so creamy and delicious!"