- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup fat-free whipped topping, divided
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Combine the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger and allspice; fold into pudding. Fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Transfer to individual serving dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Butterscotch Pumpkin Mousse
"We love this, the butterscotch and pumpkin pair so well. I didn't have sugar free pudding on hand so I used instant butterscotch (regular). I'm looking forward to trying the sugar free/lower cal version. This is a keeper. Thank you for sharing this!"
"Made this this week and it was delicious. It is a keeper. The things I did differently was to use vanilla instant pudding , add some vanilla and garnish with ginger snap crumbs.... Reallly good."
"My family & my neighbors loved this . It is a keeper & next time I am going to double it!"
"I and my guests loved it. The first time I forgot to put the whipped topping in and it was just as good. Tonight I'll make it with the whipped toping."
"This is in my regular rotation of desserts. I prefer to use vanilla instant pudding. Everyone loves it -- its so creamy and delicious!"
"I made this for a small gathering. It was a big hit with everyone and they asked for the recipe. I substitute coconut milk for milk and the flavor is perfect. Yum!"
"We loved this mousse. It's very simple to make and tastes like a creamy pumpkin pie without the crust. Next time I will put it in a graham cracker crust and top with Cool Whip to make it more elegant. As is, the mousse is only 96 Calories which we really liked."
"easy, fast, and my kids loved it. This one has a place in my go-to cookbook!"
"It was tasty but surely didn't come out like a Mousse."