Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo
This grilled salmon recipe is my stand-by for a quick, elegant mid-week dinner! —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Combine 3 tablespoons oil and rosemary; drizzle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; transfer to a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 730 calories, 63g fat (10g saturated fat), 116mg cholesterol, 420mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.
Originally published as Grilled Salmon with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise in Taste of Home August/September 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.