Air Fryer Toad-in-the-Hole
Toad-in-the-Hole is a British comfort food dish consisting of sausages baked in Yorkshire pudding. I prepare mine in the air fryer, breakfast-style even though it's commonly served at suppertime. —Leigh Rys, Herndon, Virginia
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 8 frozen turkey breakfast sausage links
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Optional: 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled, and minced parsley
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°. Cut sausages in half widthwise. Arrange in a greased 6-in. round baking pan. Cook in air fryer until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, flour, onion powder, mustard, salt, and pepper. If desired, stir in bacon; pour over sausages. Cook until puffed and golden brown, 10-15. Serve immediately and if desired, garnish with parsley.